REVIEW: ST.IVES APRICOT SCRUB

02:54

Hey everyone!
        This review is about one of my favorite product which has been in my skin care routine for years now. I generally go picking for products randomly be it makeup or skin care because I always liked experimenting with new things and nothing can make me more happy than buying cosmetics J, not only for me but for many girls!. My skin is prone to acne, blackheads and skin related issues, which I generally mention in all my posts. I experiment many products to figure out which suits me the best. I have tried almost all the scrubs which claim to remove the hardest of the hardest blackhead but nothing worked on my skin, sadly! I accidently encountered this product and wanted to try it.

Buy this product: Link to buy

How did it actually get into my favorites list? Scroll down!
St.Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
Packaging:
      This product comes in a white tube packaging with a lid dispenser.
Back of packaging
Claims:
   Apricot scrub with 100% natural exfoliants that deep cleans and instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Ingredients & Direction:
Ingredients and direction
Texture:
     The scrub is quite thick and has big hard granules.
Texture of the scrub
Price:
     It is priced at Rs 349/- for 170 grams of product.

My experience:
    Removing those layers of dead cells is very important in our skin care routine and for oily skin it's really important to unclog those pores by exfoliating every 2 alternative days(depends on skin's requirement). There are basically three exfoliation factor of scrubs as far as I know – mild, moderate and deep. This scrub is a deep exfoliation scrub.

  This product is quite thick creamy consistency and a small coin size amount is required for pulling those bad guys out of your skin and the product smells amazinggggg!!!. The product is said to have natural exfoliants and you could feel the hard walnut shells granule which are a bit big when compared to the other usual apricot or walnut scrubs.

    I scrub my face 2 to 3 times a week by massaging it with little pressure. After every usage, I could feel the skin becoming smooth and blackhead free, even though its not 100% blackhead free but it tends to remove the blackhead to a greater extent and gives a smooth skin. Skin tends to feel little sensitive due to its deep exfoliation. When I used the scrub for more than 2-3 times or over scrubbed at times, my skin becomes dry and flaky. The scrub contains hard granules which gives the skin a deep exfoliation, so over usage of this scrub is not advisable. But it didn’t break me out at any point, a big yayyy for that.

Pros:
  • Tube packaging.
  • Affordable.
  • No parabens.
  • Non comedogenic.
  • Sulfate free.
  • Removes blackheads to greater extend and gives smooth skin.
  • Product last really long.
  • Smells amazing.
Cons:
  • May not suit dry skin people.
Would definitely recommend this product.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts

Flickr Images