Kama Ayurveda bringadi intensive hair treatment: REVIEW

02:26

Hello everyone!! 
         I always wonder why is that all skin related problems attack me L(Huge sigh)!!. Yeah I have dandruff and huge hair fall. I did a big research on dandruff, how to reduce it, it's DIYs and products. I stay in hostel, so doing DIYs every time is not possible. And I came across this product and using it for a while now.

Scroll down to know whether it helped or just burnt a hole my pocket!



Product claims:
       The product is said to help in hair growth and prevent hair loss, dandruff and premature graying. And it also claims that it conditions the hair naturally.


Packaging:
        The product comes in a simple transparent plastic bottle with a light gold colour lid. The bottle carries the information about the ingredients and claims etc. This product comes in two different sizes(100ml and 250ml). 




Price:
This is priced for Rs  995 for 250 ml of product.

Ingredients:


Directions:


My experience:
       I have been using this product as per the direction for past 2 months. This oil is a dark black brown colour liquid with a strong herbal smell.
      It is given in the direction that the oil can be washed after 30 minutes but I keep it overnight and wash it the next day. I would say this product didn’t impress me initially to the level I expected it to be, due to its claims and price. Yeah! It did reduce my hair fall a bit but for my dandruff I couldn’t find a big difference. After a regular usage of 4 weeks, I could see the results.
      The oil is said to conditions my hair after every wash. I could see the difference in my hair texture when I shampoo using this oil and the other usual oils. But the smell of the oil, lingers to the hairs even after washing it and it doesn’t fade for a day or two.

Pros:
  • 100% natural
  • smoothens the hair.
  • Reduces hairfall.
  • Reduces dandruff.
  • Works even when used only for 3o minutes.


Cons:
  • Expensive.
  • Takes long time to show results.
  • Packaging could have been made better.


      Ayurveda products tend to show results after long and regular usage, but results will be seen gradually. I would recommend It if you aren’t under budget and got totally fed up using every other product that are  labelled as  “anti-dandruff”.

Do let me your experience!


                                                                                                                       


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts

Flickr Images