REVIEW: Coloréssence INTENSE LIQUID LIP COLOR

10:07

Coloréssence INTENSE LIQUID LIP COLOR

Hey guys!
As liquid lipsticks are trending these days, almost every brand has started with its own range. Recently I came across this lipstick and thought, would share my review on them.
Even though this product has been launched long time back, because of my previous experiences with Coloréssence products, I always hesitated to get my hands on this product. 
But one day, I found this lipstick in my friend’s makeup vanity and fell for it cute packaging.



Packaging:
It comes in a small, flat plastic bottle(cute tho!! J). The lipstick tube comes in a bubble wrap outer carton packaging (which I didn’t like!).
Shades:
There are 6 shades in this range.
Wand:
The wand of the lipstick is little flimsy, which is not a recommended one for getting that perfect cupid’s bow L (lip brush has to be used for precise application).  Gotta be careful with the application of this lipstick because it stains like no one business L.


Pigmentation:
The lipstick is quite pigmented and opaque 
My experience:
I got the shade Antique Ruby and siren red.
Out of which I liked the antique ruby the most. I feel Antique ruby to be a mix of wine, purple with blue undertone and siren red is a warm red with orange undertone. even though it is a matte lipstick, it takes time to set to matte but once it is set, it’s super comfortable and it doesn’t stay heavy on your lips. The lipstick stays for quite a long time for upto 4 to 5 hours and wears out from the centre leaving a stain on the lips. it does dry out the lips in the course of time. But the lipstick leaves a tint on the lips on wearing out so it doesn't look odd.

  The lipstick smells bit weird, which fades away after few minutes of its application, for a 350 rs product, everything cannot be met.

Pros:
  • Highly pigmented.
  • Stays long.
  • Light on lips.
  • Cute packaging.
  • Smooth texture.
  • Good color variants.
  • Affordable.
Cons:
  • Thick sponge applicator.
  • Smells weird.
  • Stains lips, hard to remove.
  • Dries the lips after few hours of application.
  • Exfoliation and lip balm is a must.
Overall I would say this is good for its price in terms of its texture, pigmentation and longevity.

I would rate this product  3.75/5.

If your looking for a budget friendly matte lipstick, give this a try and share your reviews with me.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts

Flickr Images