REVIEW: MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA

07:41

      Let us take a moment to shout out, this baby is finally launched india. Yayyyyyyyy!!!

When it comes to new launches, Maybelline is something like, you buy a new launch product, try it out and there comes another new product. Which is a yay at times and no many times #PocketMoneyIssues  :( .

Mascara has been that one product which i was using even before knowing what makeup actual mean. i always wanted to get my hands on these from a very long time but getting it from international website would definitely cause a big hole in pocket. in my recent visit to lifestyle store, i found the new launches in maybelline and was over excited when i saw baby right on the table and grabbed it the moment i saw this.

I have been using Maybelline hypercurl mascara for ages now. But now it’s definitely gonna be this baby right here.


Packaging:
It comes in a rose gold colour plastic sturdy tube packing with the ingredients and other information printed on the outer cardboard.



Price:
This is priced at Rs 500 for 9.5 ml of product. It comes in 2 variants water proof and washable one.
      Because I always had problem with removing the hypercurl mascara, I bought the washable variant from this range and its amazing.



THOUGH THE PLASTIC WAND LOOKS SCARY, IT ACTUALLY HELPS IN SEPARATING THE LASHES AND GIVING THE VOLUME
           
             It’s a unique wand has got 10 layers of bristles which helps in separating the lashes and boosting it up from the roots. This mascara can be layered without forming clumps.

My experience:
      This mascara works on my lashes like a dream. This mascara just kicked my lashes to the roof :p. sorry for such a bad description. It volumized my lashed and lengthened it with just one coat. and definitely it can be layered. It stays for a good time but not that too long lasting. maybe a waterproof variant will last little longer than waterproof one. Layering it too much can make mascara get smudged in the corner after some time.
I like coating my lashes with this mascara and a bright lipsticks and that’s it. Ready to go!.  It just gives an instant lift and boosts up the lashes which I like <3 .

Eyelashes before applying mascara:



Eyelashes after applying mascara:


     Maybelline, Being my favorite brand has never disappointed me. I’m so much in love with baby!!!! . I would say its one of the best mascara in the indian drug store.

Pros:
  • unique wand gives smooth application.
  • lifts and volumizes the lashes in a single coat. 
  • can be layered without formation of clumps.
  • stays long.
  • comes in water-proof variant as well.
  • pigmented. 
  • worth the money.
cons:

  • too much product comes on the wand in new packing and its bit hard to remove the excess on the tube, which leads to over deposition of product on the lashes.

    I would rate this product 5 on 5 .
     
What do you think of the new Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara? Yay or Nay? 
Do let me know in the comment section below.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts

Flickr Images