KIELH'S CLEARLY CORRECTIVE DARK SPOT SOLUTION: REVIEW YAY OR NAY?

02:02

Hey guys!

Today my review is about kiehl’s clearly corrective dark spot solution which I have been using for quite a long time and thought I could share my opinion about this product. I had a very bad acne-mark prone skin, which has been cleared out after few chemical peels and medications but due to hormonal changes, I wasn’t completely cleared out from acne and its stubborn marks. When I was searching for few products to try on my acne-marks prone skin, I came across this product and thought could give it a try.



Claims:
Dark spot corrector formulated to have visible impact on dark spots caused by age, UV exposure or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This clear and corrective formula visibly diminishes the number and intensity of dark spots and discoloration and includes an ingredient active that prevents the formation of spots on skin’s surface and penetrates deep into the skin’s surface deeply and rapidly corrects the appearance of dark spots and evens skin tone.

Price:
This product is priced at Rs 4250 for 30 ml product.

Ingredients:

Direction: 
I was instructed by the kielh’s representative, to use it both in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning the face. And follow up with a moisturiser. She advised me to use a sunscreen with SPF 50 every day in the morning without fail.

My thoughts on kielh’s :
          The serum is a colourless and odourless liquid and comes in a glass bottle with a dropper lid. The glass bottle is fragile and needs to be handled carefully.
          After cleansing and toning, I use two drops of the solution and warm it up between my fingers and pat it on my entire face. It gets absorbed quickly and don’t give any greasy feel on the skin. Once the solution is absorbed, I use my regular moisturiser. After moisturising, we can follow up with our regular makeup.
          Initially for about 15 days, I didn’t see any changes in my spots but my overall skin tone was improved a little. After a month, I could see difference in my spots,  it reduced the redness of my new acne marks. This solution didn’t cause any breakout. After about 45 days, it slowly worked on my old marks and faded a bit, but didn’t make a drastic changes as such.
          As it claims, it works on the upper layer of the skins and treats your new marks and fades old scars a bit on regular usage. It doesn’t bring miraculous change to the skin in a week or so, it takes time and the time varies for every individual depending on their skin. This product does work on regular usage but takes a lot of time to show the results.

Pros:

  •  Fades the scars.
  • Odourless
  • Gets absorbed easily.
  • 2-3 drops is sufficient for a use. 30 ml goes too long way.

Cons:

  • Pricey.
  • Not travel friendly packaging.
  •  Takes much time for visible result.



I would rate 4.3/5.

Definite recommend to people who suffer from those baby acne marks and to even out those pigmentations, but only, if you have patience.

Do share your experience, if you had used this product before.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts

Flickr Images