INNISFREE HAUL: RECENT LAUNCH IN NYKAA

03:56

Hello guys!!
I'm actually excited about this post. Yeah! It is a haul, a mini haul. I recently picked a few things from Innisfree. Nykaa recently launched the brand online and it had some really exciting offers. I was very excited about the launch and grabbed some of their top sellers. I’m actually very excited to give them a try and will let you guys know my opinion on them.
I would have said "I'm excited" a million times by now, which shows how excited I'm :P. (Once again :D).
     So now Let’s get started with the haul.
INNISFREE HAUL

Buy innisfree products: Link to buy

1. Innisfree sheet mask:
One of their most spoken product. Nykaa had a great offer on these masks. It was 5+5 offer. Who can resist this??. I picked 10 sheet masks.  This mask is priced for Rs.100 each.

INNISFREE SHEET MASK

2. Innisfree super volcanic pore clay mask:
This mask is one of their best sellers and it claims to help with open pores and suits oily skin. The main reason i got my hands is for ts open pores claim. Will let you know my opinion about this product soon.  It is priced at Rs 1100 for 100 ml.
INNISFREE SUPER VOLCANIC PORE CLAY MASK

3. Innisfree nose strip:
This was a complementary product for Innisfree super clay mask, but you can purchased individually. Blackheads..errr...that too on nose..oh god. No matter what I do it never leaves me. Quite excited about this one. It is priced at Rs 250 for 6 strips.

4. Innisfree green tea facial mist:
Green tea is one of my favorite for it's known benefits, so when its in a cosmetic product, it will be definitely added to my cart. For now, I tried this mist a couple of time and i liked it. It gives skin a cooling effect and moisturizes it as well. It was priced at Rs 450 for 50 ml.
INNISFREE GREEN TEA MINERAL MIST

5. Innisfree Hand cream.
This hand cream was a complementary gift which was given on the launch day. But i didn't like the smell of it. But it works well. It moisturizes my hand without being greasy. It is priced at Rs 300 for 30 ml of product.

6. Innisfree foaming scrub
Formulated to remove the stubborn blackheads and helps in cleaning the pores. It is a foaming scrub which has be used on the affected areas. I used it once and it was “OK”ish. Maybe i can give a detailed review after a few usages.
INNISFREE JEJU VOLCANIC PORE SCRUB FOAM

     Thats all for now this is my mini Innisfree haul and I'm very happy that nykaa has made it available online.


Review on these products will be up soon. Stay tuned!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts

Flickr Images